The Betty Kelly-Kenning Aquatic Centre is home of the Carifta Swim Team and the offices of the Anti-Doping Commission are on the premises.
The Betty Kelly-Kenning National Swim Complex, adjacent to the Thomas A. Robinson Stadium, opened in 2001 and has received Olympic, International and CARIFTA Games and the National Swimming Championships and presently serves as the winter training site for many international universities and club teams.
Features, Events Types and Opportunities
- Federation Partner: Bahamas Swim Federation (BSF)
- 1,000 seating capacity
- Will Host: Local, National, and International swim and diving meets
- 50-meter, 10-lane heated pool with capability of being divided into 20 lanes of 25 yards each
- Depth ranges – 6’ 9” on both sides and 8’ in the middle
- Warm-up pool with 8 lanes, 4’ 9” on the ends and 6’ in the middle
- State of the Art Colorado 5-timing system Leisure and competitive water activities/events
- Bathroom and locker rooms
- Ticket Office
In June 2016, the Betty Kelly-Kenning Aquatic Centre underwent some improvements, namely a new timing system, new touch pads, refurbished bulkheads, renovations to the locker rooms, a new pump system, new deck, new lane ropes on 25m pool and new starting blocks.
- Please contact the National Sports Authority